Wysiwash was founded by Ken Hungerford and Duncan Dowling on the belief that Wysiwash’s innovative disinfecting system could save the lives of humans and animals. Ken and Duncan were able to see how revolutionary this disinfectant system was both in terms of effectiveness and ease of use, due to the use of a prototype of Wysiwash in Ken’s dog training facilities.
The two partnered together to buy the patent. Improving the work of Dr. Brent Hoadley, Duncan and Ken developed the current Wysiwash system, which is used by kennels, food processing facilities, schools and maintenance professionals throughout the world. It can be accommodated to many different lifestyles!
- Effective – Kills parvovirus, calicivirus, MRSA, E. Coli, and many other viruses and bacteria.
- Powerful Deodorizing – Wysiwash targets odor causing bacteria.
- Long Lasting – Each caplet lasts up to 3 hours.
- Biodegradable – Safe to use on plants, artificial turf, and gravel.
TRUSTED NATIONWIDE TO SANITIZE, DEODORIZE, AND NEUTRALIZE MOLD, SINCE 2000.
THREE STEPS TO SANITIZE:
Wysiwash is the only system that makes sanitizing large areas as easy as hosing them down. Just follow these three easy steps!
- Step 1: Insert a Wysiwash Jacketed Caplet
- Step 2: Connect Wysiwash to a Standard Garden Hose
- Step 3: Turn On and Spray Wysiwash to Sanitize, Deodorize and Naturalize Mold
Less than a penny per mixed gallon!
- Indoor Uses:
- Sanitize dog kennels, animal housing, cages and toys.
- Clean locker rooms, public showers and changing areas.
- Deodorize and sanitize food prep areas.
- Outdoor Uses:
- Deodorize artificial turf, gravel and grass.
- Prevent mildew on decks, walls, fences, and patio furniture.
- Sanitize outdoor kennels and other animal housing.
13110 Excelsior Blvd Hopkins, MN 55343
Elk River Location
16800 US-10 Elk River, MN 55330
We look forward to seeing you soon!